Monday, July 6, 2009

No Limit FOLD EM

So let me start this by saying that I hate no limit holdem cash games and they make me want to pull my hair out one by one. Ok, now that I got that out...we went to play at Gregg's tonight and I had my standard night of No Limit poker. I played two hours and here were my stats....
-$300, 0 pocket pairs, won 1 pot. It's so brutal and it doesn't even seem right. Rash flopped two more sets than I had pairs....how is that even possible? They started the night off by me losing to a guy who limp called a raise with 10 4 of clubs and found a flush when I had top pair...then on an A 10 5 board they gave me AK and him A5...sweet. Finally, after I folded 1 million 2nd best hands they deal me A4 on the A64 with two hearts board and deal rash 66. Cool. On a brighter note I got to spend a dominant weekend with my g/f and I was very happy about that. She's great and treats me like royalty even though I don't deserve it at all. I guess I just run good in that area of life. Anways, I'm about to play a session online so I'll let you guys know how that goes. Adios


-Zack

5 comments:

  1. Is she a geisha? So gay

    ReplyDelete
  2. you deserve the world and every bit of it cuz you are the sweetest person in the whole world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there goes rash posting as anonymous again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg you guys are running the life gauntlet---Im here in austin SEXTEXAS having a ball--cant wait to bet on the longhorns then litterally get them drunk at the bar with my winnings lol kidding ncaa just kidding abt the drinks---

    Stay up fellows

    Jay "I had him til the river" Smith

    ReplyDelete