New day, new plan, new roll. Unfortunately, I can’t tell you I’m any less busto than the last time I wrote. In fact, I’m more busto. I have precisely $49.25 in my wallet. That’s brutal man. We’re back on the grind today as usual. Woke up at 3:30, enjoyed a nice breakfast, busted our roll at the supermarket, and now Rash is grinding 180s on Stars and Nick is grinding Tiger Woods. Zack is missing from the squad today because he’s with the famous Byrdman (his girlfriend). I lost a nice healthy prop bet on the supermarket tab. Apparently chewy granola bars are cheaper than I thought.
To make matters worse, we decided it was a good idea to put a bottle of detergent in my trunk. For most cars, this is no difficult feat. For a trunk as tiny as a Ford Mustang with a large set of subs in the back (brag), it’s a bit more of a risk to put anything that can…well…explode in the trunk. When we arrived back at the shithole that is College Inn, I opened my trunk to find that the entire bottle of detergent had flooded the inside of my trunk. Sick beat. To make matters worse Rash berated me and reminded me that it was “my fault” because I drive like an idiot. While cleaning the soapy disaster, I locked my keys in my drunk. Could one man run any worse? Bottom line is I’m now stranded here till my Dad can come bring me my keys tomorrow.
In the world of poker, Jon has decided to make the best financial decision of his life and stake me to play 180s on Stars. Although it’s going to be brutal to play tiny buy-in MTTs, when one man is busto, he must do what he can to get unstuck. I’ll update you on my laughable scores and likely 50 buy-in downswing within the next few days.
RASH LIKES MAN WEE!
-MSauce
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment