I'm grinding out this new Jay Z/Kanye song and sweating FullTilt's largest weekly tournament, the 750k. Who am I sweating? Well, myself...In a weird way. Rash, Nick, and I decided to play a couple $48+2 luckfest satellites and try to win our seat in the $216 750k. On the second try, our K8 binked against KJ (Yeah, Mom) and we booked our entry.
I am at home in Durham vising the parents and grinding out Entourage Season 4. After dinner I'm driving back to Raleigh to watch tonight's Entourage episode and reconnect with the family. I swear deep down they miss me.
Don't have much else to say right now other than we have over 8k chips at 60/120 blinds with 2578 players left and the average at 5,125. So all is looking good for now, I'll post an update when we get into the money. And by get into the money, I mean bubble.
Ship it one time baby. We need this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment