It was just another standard day in Clownville, NC. 2 PM and not a creature was stirring. Laptops thrown all over the living room floor. Zack sprawled out on the tiny couch with the smallest blanket known to man. Nick quietly absorbing the benefits of his "pillow game", and Rash enjoying his activity of the day where he isn't showing his depression, sleeping. Then something crazy happened...
Nick was somehow awake and in my room at 2:30 telling me I should wake up and come to lunch with them. If any of you known Nick, you'll understand how truly absurd this is. The guy has never gotten out of bed before 4 pm without being violently awakened. Later I found out the real reason for this early uprising was that there was some type of construction going on next door at the "insane" hour of 2 PM that awoke papa bear from deep hibernation.
We shipped some discount Chilis at 4 (thanks mikey) and then setup our daily tee time at knights play. In about an hour my first ball will be soaring through the air, and by that I mean rolling out of bounds or into the nearest water hazzard. Sick thing is, I've actually been playing golf semi decently as of late. Yesterday we played skins 4 ways but luckily I only had to put up $2 a hole to Rash and Nick's $8 and Zack's $6. And the sweetest part is I only somehow lost $9 instead of the expected $18 over 9 holes. Yeah that's right, I actually chopped the first hole. Boom.
In the poker world, all is relatively standard. Zack took a couple beats last night on Stars so he cashed out his whole roll. Nick's status online is questionable. The team nit, Rash, has money online..somehow...and hasn't withdrawn his entire roll yet. Although it is rumored that he has tried to withdraw his roll multiple times and stars wont let him. As far as I go, I was trying to steal blinds at .10/.25 last night to get enough money to play a $6.50 sit and go and got snapped off my K8...and it held... So back to busto for me.
Maybe I'll ship crazy ched in the golf world tonight. One can only hope.
-Mazin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment