Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yet another day in the life

So yesterday I got up just in time to grab some food and get to our 6:30 (PM)  tee time at Knight's Play. We had a group that included the 4 standard bull legends, Josh, Mike and Long. We decided on playing a 7 man skins game. We handicap it by different players put up different amounts of $ per hole. I put up 10 (I'm getting screwed here) Rash- 10,  Zack- 9, Josh and Fin- 5, Long-3 and the best golfer alive, Mazin- 2. We play no carry over and if two players tie they chop that total hole's prize pool. It's a pretty fun format. I went on a tear on the front and ended +45. The back was an entirely different story. I must have missed five putts that were less than 4 feet. I cost myself at least a 100$ on terrible putting. I hit the ball great though and managed to sink a around a 25 footer for birdie to cost Mazoid a pretty good bit of money. I still ended up a small amount of money, but I was still really disappointed with my putting. Oh well, it was fun. 

After golf we went to grab some food and then went to Zack's to grind. I played some .5/1 PLO on stars and managed to win around 2 buy ins. I am in love with the PLO games on stars. It seems like every player is either the nittiest reg in history or a huge whale that plays 95% of his hands pre and has had his fold button removed. 

I lost my wallet at Knight's Play so thats pretty annoying. Thankfully I did not have much cash in there but its going to be a pain to get new debit cards and IDs and such. Tonight we are headed to the Estate to bust our rolls and engage in the master leveling war. 


No comments:

Post a Comment