-Zack
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Golf, Poker, Life
Today Nick, Josh, Mazin, and I went to eagle ridge and played some golf. I had some world class driver play and still managed to shoot at least 10 over on the front (guess I need to work on putting and chipping). It's weird that I've been hitting my driver well and shanking all my other clubs...you would think it'd be the opposite. Oh well. Anyways, watching these clowns play golf is probably the funniest thing I've ever witnessed and all in all I'd say we had a great time and alot of laughs. Tonight we're going to Finn's to lose our rolls and then we'll probably come home and grind some online and Tiger Woods (surprise, surprise). Tomorrow I'm excited b/c I'll finally get to see my g/f after a 3 week hiatus. I've only seen her once in the last month + so I'm pumped she's coming into town. One thing I'm not as excited about is how terrible I'm running (and maybe playing) online. I was on a heater and killing and games, but now they wont let me win a pot. Whenever this happens I tend to just go crazy and cash out all my money so I don't steam it off, but this time I'm just gonna fight it and see if I can grind back some of the money I've lost in the last two days. I'm down 5 buy ins playing $1/2 since monday, which isn't a lot, it's just frustrating to never win an all in pot. I feel like I'm playing alright, but maybe I need to check out some hands and reevaluate how I'm playing. Either way, I can't complain...my life is pretty great right now. Take care, and I'll catch up with yall later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment