Before I start my rambling I want to make sure everyone skips this post and reads Nick's first, it's a truly dominant blog session.
Tonight is the 2/5 game at the Estate. Somehow, I've fell off the poker world and won't be playing in this one like I did last time. Rash, last game's huge winner, will be playing again tonight and I have 1/4th of his action. With that being said he will guaranteed bust in the early portion of the night.
In order to entertain myself I'll be playing three FullTilt tournaments tonight and hopefully bubbling all of them. On a more serious note, I really hope I don't. It's starting to get frustrating to lose every flip at any point in any tournament. Maybe the tides will change as we head into another fall semester school grind.
On the life front, pretty soon Rash, Austin, Kevin, and yours truly, will be moving into USuites and finally having a baller pad of our own. Not that we can necessarily compete with the Estate but it'll be a place to hang our hats for sure. I'll write again tonight live from the estate with an update on Rash's busto-ness and a couple sick beats that I will have already taken in these three tournaments. ]
I love each and every one of you - especially Finn, Good Luck in Vegas Grandpa.
Big Dick - OUT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
143 Grandson...143
ReplyDelete