Here I get it in great. I really hate the guys call on the flop. The bottom of my range is AAXX with hearts, and yet he's calling off 1/3 of his stack to try and bink some type of miracle. Oh well, that's how it goes sometimes I guess...
http://weaktight.com/1299937
Here, Binky McBinkerson makes a laughable call on the flop and hits a miracle, then I miss my redraw....cool. At least this pot wasn't too big.
http://weaktight.com/1299946
I'm really not sure how much I like my play here. I was basically thinking that if the guy doesn't have spades I'm in great shape. There was just so much in the pot I wanted to try and pick it up. He ended up having a monster, but I still have almost 42% equity vs his hand so I think my play is alright.
http://weaktight.com/1299948
Another brutal beat....at least the pot was small. I really like the way I played this hand, even though it's pretty standard.
http://weaktight.com/1300008
I ended the session after 200 hands of play. My all in EV was +$584, and I ended up down -$205....sick game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
when you had JJ9Q...I can't believe you hopped the fence on a 4 bet (that's a re-reraise to all you clowns at home)...you HAD to know you were behind something fishy...without flopping a J...I'd imagine you're in bad shape...
ReplyDelete