Friday, July 3, 2009

Sick Session

I just put in around a 2 1/2 hr. session. Things did not go well to say the least. I started out losing every pot playing 6max PLO so I went back to the game that made me, N HU. Things went even worse there. I was pretty disappointed with my NL HU play but I haven't played that in a while so I guess I can't be too upset. I then moved to the newest fad in the poker world, HU PLO. I really believe this game is going to take over the poker world soon so I'm trying to learn it as well as I can. I'm really comfortable with my PLO game in general but not so much at HU PLO. I four tabled for a bit, but then got in a crazy match vs. a crazy crazy opponent so I went to just one table.

This shows just how bad this guy plays. He was 3betting a small amount of hands but he was barreling almost every 3bet pot. His river call is laughable.


I absolutely love the way I played this hand. I don't want to get a ton of money in on the flop but I'm pretty confident I have the best hand. Also, this guy was potting every time I checked back a flop.


How do I get this turn card? Also lol at his play.


This is the nuts vs. this guy. It sucks getting this much money in with only 60% equity. I could have flatted and folded some turns but I think I made the right play. He neve has AA here so I have the equivalent nuts. He could easily be dead vs. my range by I guess his play is fairly standard. Now if I could just get Howard to reverse my doomswitch.


Heres a sick beat. Getting pretty tired of this bull. Whats sick is I'm only 68% here. HU PLO is such a sick game.


Standard flipping spot. I would like to win here once.


I tanked a long time before calling this river. I probably should fold but this is just such a sick spot vs. this guy. Hes bluffing a huge percentage of the time and might even value bet worse sets and even some two pairs.


This is it. Dropped a decent amount of ched. Back to raping Tiger Woods and pounding some brews.






No comments:

Post a Comment