Yo,
So, its 6:27AM and I'm literally sitting in Zack's bedroom grinding online and watching him sleep (kidding....kinda). I've been laughing constantly because this guy talks a lot in his sleep. He just said, "She did it, she really did it, I can't believe it." (He sounded ectatic like someone just won some kind of competition.)Who knows what that means . The next one was the best though. He say's " Now that was a great game." Pause.... "I'm going to go dominate some golf tomorrow". Followed by random gibberish.
I've got this problem where I can't fall asleep now till around 6-8 (AM), most likely due to the fact I can't wake up until after 4 pm. If my parents somehow read this they will be crazy steamed. I'm staying up all night due to the fact we are leaving for Greensboro tomorrow around 12 to play golf with some friends. Proposed teams tomorrow are Me and Zach vs. Trey and Kyle for some fairly high stakes captains choice, so that will be fun.
Just finished up a session of PLO on Stars. Manage to literally bubble a small PLO tourney but did ok in cash games. Won a little under 3BI, ran I'm guessing a little below EV (didn't run HEM). I got a stack in 3way with a 5 card wrap vs. top two vs. top two on a rainbow board, and obviously bricked. I've played almost zero cash games on stars, but from this experience Stars is noticeably softer than FTP. It sucks stars doesn't offer rakeback or I would grind there full time. One guy managed to get 165BB in drawing dead to me. Sorry for unconverted hand, but I 3bet 9876 on the btn, flop 975 (how do i do it?) and he gets it in with the 6423 with no backdoor flush draws or anything. So that was cool.
I'll probably grind a little longer and then wake this clown up to go eat and then head to greensboro.
Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment