Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hello World

What up cats and cattettes,

We've got a pretty cool thing going here. I don't know if anyone actually enjoys reading it (except Finn) but we enjoy writing so hopefully we will keep it going. Everyone seems to have run to the keyboard and beat me to the punch in actually posting, but seeing as how busy I am (lol) its understandable. The last few days have been pretty standard. We played golf today, I played awful but compared to Mazin I was an above average tour player.  We went to Logans Roadhouse per Josh Lassiter's recommendation, it was pretty dominant and then grinded out a mini session at the Estate. I somehow managed to win but most importantly I stacked Rash. But thats not what this blog is about really, on to the real subject in hand.

Tiger Woods 2010

Myself and Rash have been playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour since around 2006ish. We've bought every game and I would put any sum of money on Rash and probably me against anyone in the world. When are these clowns that create the game going to learn? MAKE THE GAME HARDER TO PLAY. I mean its unreal. We consistently shoot 55 or under on 18 holes. It isn't even that fun to play the PGA Tour mode because its impossible not to win a tournament. Today i was 14 shots behind the leader when I entered the final round after 3 consecutive simulations and I shot 53 and won. This is not in any sort an attempt of a brag, its just the game is too easy. But end rant, the game is still fun to play against your friends so its pretty cool. 

As far as poker goes, I'm actually up a decent chunk of ched online and live this week so thats pretty cool. In other news my little brother got kicked out of some church camp and my parents had to drive 2 1/2 hours today to go pick him up, so if any of you guys actually no my dad you can imagine how steamed he was. I think I'm going to rewatch The Wire S2, so I'll see you guys around 3PM tomorrow. 


1 comment:

  1. i too would put money on you two in a game of tiger... i've been on the other side of that bet too many times not to.

    -Cartoon

    ReplyDelete