We just got done eating at IHOP and it was dominant. We decided to do this after Rash and I had successful tournament runs tonight. Today I thought I played pretty well, although in the last tournament I made one big mistake that may or may have no cost me a chance to win. In retrospect I can't believe I called, but I guess when you're caught up in the moment and you've been playing for 324938947 hours straight you don't always think right. Anyways, my day went like this...
-Played $750K guarantee on Stars and busted (-215)
-Played Sunday 1.5 Million on Stars and busted (-215)
-Played $33 HORSE tourny on Stars and came in 5th 240 person field (+325)
-Played the Super Tubo on Full Tilt and busted (-117)
-Played the $11+R on Stars and came in 4th (+4000)
Grand Total: +$3800 ish
I have to admit I ran pretty well in the 11+R. I won every flip to get to the final table, but I also lost every flip once I got to the final table. I will never complain about a big cash, although it is always a little disappointing to get so close and not win. But even so, I feel so blessed that God allows me to do so well and I give Him the most credit for my victory. People say I run good, and you know what....I think they're right. Anways, it's 6:30 in the am and I'm going to get about 14 hours of sleep. I'll catch up with you guys later.
Zack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So what you're saying is...God loves you more than he loves everyone else...now THAT is running good...
ReplyDelete