Friday, April 16, 2010

Tough Session....

I just had a < 400 hand session in 20 minutes where I won 5 buyins...tough session...

I haven't given you guys the full update in some time so here goes...

So far this month has been going about as good as it could be. I've played close to 89k hands now (sweet bet bryan) and I'm up a little more than 4k. 39k of these hands are at .50/1 and ~50k are at .25/.50. It feels good to have moved up and be winning (and running above EV at 50/1). The games are definitely tougher and there are some really solid thinking regs at 100nl. I've had to tone down my aggression a little bit and I'm only 3betting 5.2% as opposed to the 7.5% at .25/.50. I've also slowed down a bit on my cbetting. The good regs at 50/1 tend to raise flop a lot more with draws/air to balance and it makes betting scary boards a bad bad idea.

I'm really proud with my red line right now. For all the fish who don't know what that is, its non-showdown winnings on holdem manager. Although most say its not that important where your lines are as long as you're winning, it's definitely a good thing to have both lines up in the right direction.

Official tally thus far:
Hands: 88736
Winnings: $4170.75
EV: $3302.04 (tough life)



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment