Monday, April 5, 2010

April 1-5 Update

As promised, here is the first update from April 1st through the 5th.

I've played 29,350 hands so far and am way ahead of 100k/month pace (I've been obsessing a little early). So far everything has been pretty great. I'm running good and playing good. I'm up $1604.65 so far and my EV is $1468.58 (tough life).

Here are some of my biggest hands so far: (tough life)

$0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com Hand History Converter

BB: $50.75
UTG: $127.80
MP: $55.90
Hero (CO): $139.45
BTN: $60.50
SB: $49.70

Pre-Flop: Ts Tc dealt to Hero (CO)
UTG raises to $1.50, MP folds, Hero calls $1.50, 3 folds

Flop: ($3.75) Td 6c 4d (2 Players)
UTG bets $2, Hero raises to $6.75, UTG raises to $16.75, Hero raises to $137.95 and is All-In, UTG calls $109.55 and is All-In

Turn: ($256.35) 5d (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($256.35) Qs (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $256.35 Pot
UTG showed 6d 6s and LOST (-$127.80 NET)
Hero showed Ts Tc and WON $265 (+$137.20 NET)

=================================================

$0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LeggoPoker.com Hand History Converter

UTG: $61.85
Hero (CO): $60.10
BTN: $98.25
SB: $70.15
BB: $135.35

Pre-Flop: 5s 5h dealt to Hero (CO)
Observer folds, UTG raises to $1.50, Hero calls $1.50, BTN folds, SB calls $1.25, BB folds

Flop: ($5) 7d 2d 5c (3 Players)
SB bets $5, UTG raises to $16.50, Hero raises to $58.60 and is All-In, SB raises to $68.65 and is All-In, UTG calls $43.85 and is All-In

Turn: ($184.30) 4h (3 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($184.30) 9s (3 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $184.30 Pot
UTG showed Td Ad and LOST (-$61.85 NET)
Hero showed 5s 5h and WON $177.80 (+$117.70 NET)
SB showed 4d 3d and WON $11.80 (-$49.80 NET)

=================================================

$0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LeggoPoker.com Hand History Converter

SB: $50.70
BB: $46.35
UTG: $108.40
CO: $50
Hero (BTN): $103.75

Pre-Flop: Qs Qh dealt to Hero (BTN)
UTG calls $0.50, CO folds, Hero raises to $2.25, SB folds, BB calls $1.75, UTG calls $1.75

Flop: ($7) 7h Jh 4h (3 Players)
BB checks, UTG bets $7, Hero raises to $24, BB folds, UTG raises to $106.15 and is All-In, Hero calls $77.50 and is All-In

Turn: ($210) As (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($210) 4s (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $210 Pot
UTG showed Jd 5d and WON $4.65 (-$99.10 NET)
Hero showed Qs Qh and WON $207 (+$103.25 NET)

=================================================

Mostly standard stuff where I've run pretty good and its played itself out. I'm running like 21/18 and 3betting 7.6% so far which seems to be optimal for this limit. I think I might be cbetting too much so I've been trying to get that fixed. I've also dropped a little over 1.2k in rake so rakeback should be nice this week.





Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment