Hello world,
Check out that link if you are a hip hop fan. Not usually a huge NAS fan but it is a really good song. I'm planning on writing out a little longer post at some point. I've played a LOT of poker in the last few weeks. I feel like I'm getting really really comfortable at 6m NL. I mean I've played a lot of 6m hands in the past, but 75% of my play has been HU so I've had a few leaks that I had to fix like playing too many hands out of blinds, 3betting to much, calling to many 3bets, standard HU stuff (CR tight is right style FTW). I have a bet with Mazin booked on who can win the most money in the next 50k hands so that should be fun. Also I win a lot of $ if Tiger wins the Masters. I'm convinced I took a -EV bet, but who really cares. The guy is the best athlete this decade and I just feel like this being his first tournament he is just going to play really well. I promise I'll write out a longer posts later. Until then.
No comments:
Post a Comment