Monday, April 5, 2010

Swing Swing Baby!

Up big, down big, even and everywhere in between....that's the story on pokerstars for me right now. I'm down tons and tons playing PLO. Today I had the KKxx on the K1010 board....my man obviously had 1010. After that one I decided poker was gay and I decided I'm only going to play 6max NL until my roll is bigger. My account was up to almost 3k and now its down to 1500....it's pretty disappointing but I guess that's poker. The hardest part to deal with is how bad it makes you feel as a player...it makes you feel like you are a huge loser and have no chance to win. PLO is just too swingy to deal with right now and it's also a really tough game to win at when you're playing between 12 and 15 tables at a time. Right now I have no problem at all playing 20 tables of 6 max no limit and I've had several winning sessions in a row. In PLO I'm down almost 25 buy ins over my last 5k hands, which seems ludacris to me, but I guess it's to be expected. Right now I've almost unlocked a $650 bonus which will help alot. My ultimate goal is at least $2/4 by the end of the year an supernova elite....I guess only time will tell. I'll report back with an update in a few days.....Lets up we can ship a nice UPSWING!


Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment