I'm pretty convinced that Bryan is the only person who reads these but since apparently his job is worse than my writing, he insisted I post an update.
So far all is going really well with the staking arrangement. I've played 115700 hands now this month and am up ~7k and a little more including rakeback. My winrate for .50/1 is starting to come along which is great and 1/2 is just around the corner. I'm pretty excited about the month, it's always nice to play good and run good for several hands.
I played the $322 FTOPS the other day through satellites and it proved to be the most standard disappointing tournament in history. I chipped up early and kept some momentum going. I had above the average pretty much all the way to the money bubble. On the bubble I heroed someone on the turn with T8 on a 9877 board who ended up having AJo. Everyone has heard similar stories before. The river was a ten and I was crippled. I ran a decent stack back up and then jammed KJ BvB and the sb woke up with QQ. I think everything I did was pretty standard and it's too bad we didn't win that T8 hand because we really had a chance at going deep with that stack.
Anyway, today I'm going to play the FTOPS 216 Turbo but after that its back to the cash grind. I've got another 84k hands to play. I'm assuming about 50k of those will be at 1/2 so hopefully the move up will go well.
Wish me luck kids,
MDaddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment