Friday, December 18, 2009

Hello World

I know its been a minute since anyone with US born parents dominated a blog post so I figured I'd step up and try to give the blog some new life. I am coming live from the 704 from my parents living room. I should be here until around new years grinding the holiday circuit. This should be an interesting stay because I feel like I'm at the point where you're not really that sure if you are going to see all of your high school friends over break. Some no longer live in the area, some just aren't in town and some you don't really want to see. I know that there our certain friends I'll see for sure, but we'll see how it all works out.

I guess I can kind of go through the state of the union with the standard bull crew's poker career. I'll start with myself. Mine is slowly starting to sputter again. I've been grinding for about 3-4 weeks now. Full Tilt welcomed me back by slapping a fresh 1k downswing on me. Thanks for that Howard. I've now ground that back up plus the tiniest little bit of gravy playing HU PLO. If only I didn't suck at Hold'em, just kidding obviously, I'm great at hold'em. HU PLO is by far the funnest form of poker on the planet and I'm really enjoying playing it. I'm up a decent chunk and despite running pretty bad so far. I would talk about how I think that HU PLO is not nearly as variant as everyone says it is, but saying that would just be asking for a 20 buyin downswing so I'll digress. I've only played like 5k hands though so we'll see.

I don't see how anyone could have possibly not heard about Mazin's run, but just in case you've been hiding somewhere or just avoiding him, he has been on a pretty sick heater. He binked off a couple high tourney finishes and the heater has somehow made its way over to PLO. It obviously has to be the sickest heater of all time if hes winning at PLO right? I guess we'll see.

Zack is grinding his tiny little heart out. I heard rumor of him playing 10k hands in one day. He's came along way from playing 1 table of Absolute lol. Hopefully it goes well for him. Keep grinding homie.

Who really knows what Rash is doing in the poker world. He's still going out to the local live games and redeeming his cooler coupons nightly. Other than that who knows. I asked him if he was going to play online any over the break and he told me that no one could win online during holidays lol.

Thats it, I'll try to keep to updating this thing. If anyone still reads it give me a shout.

1 comment:

  1. Still trying to be granted a guest blog spot of epic proportions...can a brother on the West Side get some love?

    PS...143

    Mike Finn

    ReplyDelete