Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 and the Countdown to Busto!

As I'm sure all of you know, today is the last day of 2009. I can't say 2009 was a thrilling year in general but I can't really complain about it either. Poker wise, although it started slow, the last year of the decade ended quite fruitfully. Now the real test of run good is on. Will 2010 be the year someone finally binks a big 5 figure score? Or are there still several years of pain and suffering till then? I guess we won't know till December of next year, but I suppose that's part of the fun.

For once in my life, I truly don't have much to say today. Rash, Bryan, and I are going to Vegas on the 2nd as I said before and we're all really looking forward to it. What we're gonna play there is still up in the air but I'm assuming it will consist of a few tournaments and the cash game grind. I really wish that I could play in some live tournaments while I'm there but being the 19 year old child that I am, I don't think I'm gonna risk it. I'll just have to take some pieces of Jonathan 'Ice Cold Cooler' Rash and Bryan 'Run Good' Robinson and watch them cruise to final tables and ship some ched to the children at home!

I'll try to update this at least once while we're in Vegas as well as posting some occasional brags on Facebook when necessary.

Happy New Year Everybody, May your 2010 be epic...

M

No comments:

Post a Comment