Before you get into this, Zack aka "CZ" aka "Wanna Get Slimed" aka "4 Pitchers" aka "Average Dick" aka "Fuck Money" Caldwell has made an elegant return to StandardBull highlighting his football picks this year. You should check it out, because just like Trey, he really has a feel for it.
Today is the first event of FTOPS action. It is a $216 full ring freezout. You start with 5k in chips and there is 750k in guaranteed prize monaaaay. I'm pretty excited to get into the FTOPS grind because I've never really played a full series before. I fully intend on winning all of the money.
Thanks to anyone dumb enough to still think I'm a winning poker player for investing in me. Let the run good begin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shout out to Mazin for lookin out for me. I will be putting my picks on my new blog www.timeoutwithturner.com check it out. Me and Zack should be making everybody some money.
ReplyDelete