As every school year typical goes for me, I'm selected at random to get sick at unarguably the worst times of the year. This semester, it's struck again. With only three days till fall break and two big tests on Tuesday and Wednesday, some type of weird viral infection was on.
As if the annoying pain and inability to get out of bed for more than a few minutes at a time wasn't bad enough, I had to deal with the ever frequent visits of Rash coming in to call me a bitch or share his fun plans for the day. Supportive friends I have right?
I saw an ENT Specialist on Monday and she had the quality insight of "Eh, It's probably just a virus, should get better soon." I had a pretty raging ear ache so I expressed concern that maybe I had an ear infection or some type of throat infection in need of antibiotics. She somehow tried to convince me I simply had a sore jaw and it was referring pain to my ear. Good Joke. Modern medicine truly works wonders.
After 3 days with minimal improvement, I went back to the same wonderful doctor to hear the always comforting "Well, it could still be a virus but it looks like you have some tonsillitis too." Although annoying news, at least she finally prescribed me some antibiotics and I think I'm starting to get better but I've only had 3 doses so who really knows.
Aside from missing two tests that I'm gonna have to make up, getting crushed in poker, and spending my fall break in bed, all is well on the Mazin front. Yeah, I'm sick and I realize this is an annoying rant but my life is pretty great after all so hopefully I'll get my white blood cells together and get out of this bull.
Till next time,
M
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment