Zack
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Boom boom pow baby
It's been a while since I posted, but I figured I'd go ahead and try and resurrect this blog. Life's been pretty good since my last post. Family's still great, girlfriend's still great, and everything seems to be on the up and up. Been grinding tons online and although I've been logging long hours I feel as though I've been running badly and playing somewhat suspect. I don't think I've been playing BAD....just not as good as I could or should. I'm grinding stars and trying to get to supernova elite. If I can do it I can make a SICK amount of money in bonuses and rewards. The way I have it figured if I can somehow get there I will make about 120k in bonuses alone....however, this will also require me to move up to at least 1/2 relatively soon and since I'm only at .25/.50 right now I will have to work double time to get there. Kinda sucks too that my account is 1200 below EV since I started this whole thing...oh well. Hopefully we can start winning big and take advantage of this reward system. The system is pretty cool, and although it's back-loaded like crazy it's still really good. It's a pretty sick snowball affect. Nobody thinks it can be done and I'm trying to bet Mazin....we'll see how that goes. All this grinding has definitely taken it's toll on me...it's exhausting to play almost 12 hrs a day, but hopefully it'll be worth it in the end. In other news....I'm on a diet. And yes, I know I've said this millions of times and it normally only last 1 meal, but this time it's for real. Today is day #8 and it's been going really well. I've been eating alot of grilled chicken and special K. I took a sick beat today though...I somehow gained 2 pounds yesterday after losing 7 for the week. The weirdest part about it, though, is the fact that I only ate 1600 calories yesterday so I'm not really sure how that's possible...just water weight I guess. Anways, I weighed in at 199.2 on last Monday and I'm grinding this thing until I'm at least at 175...although ideally I'd like to get to 170. Well, I'm pretty exhausted and I have to be up in 3 hours so I'm heading to bed. Wish me luck at the tables tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
how the hell do you figure you cam make 120k in bonuses? thats absurd. bet you cant do it.i already madea bet with mazin he cant do 100k hands in 31 days, so if you want action you cant hit supernova elite by the end of the year, i'll be your huckleberry. Ps whats your name on stars?
ReplyDelete-bryan
i'll book a bet on mazin's side if you'd like more action...
ReplyDelete