Another dominant summer is in the books and classes are right around the corner...literally. School will begin its constant dream of crushing my bottom starting at 3:35 pm tomorrow. And yes, the timing was by choice.
In poker news my brook has been flowing hard the last few weeks. I've paid back my dad (Zack) in full as well as the rest of the world (Minus Finn). Not only that, I was able to save a few pennies of my own to rub on my titties when it was all said and done.
I'm going to be dealing full time at The Estate this year, or as long as the lazy boys keep the game going. Standard .50/1 on Tuesday with .25/.50 on Wednesday possibly adding some higher stakes games here and there.
On the home front, I've finally moved in to my new place at USuites. It's not a mansion by any means but its a pretty solid living arrangement and not too far from campus. I love and miss all of you.
MSauce
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment